Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stone Circle - A Webring devoted to Stone Circles, Megaliths and other Prehistoric Sites around the world. Our sites feature hundreds o

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stone Circle

Subrings: Stone Circle - Scotland Megalith  
Manager: adminsc
A Webring devoted to Stone Circles, Megaliths and other Prehistoric Sites around the world. Our sites feature hundreds of images, travel guides, archaeology, archaeoastronomy, and new thinking on the subject. Sites hand-picked for quality but not censored for controversial ideas. Stonehenge, the Anasazi, Cahokia, Callanish, henge monuments.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Fundraiser and Book Launches - 09/23/2013
My first engagement will be the ticket only Fundraiser Event at Amesbury Museum and Heritage Centre  to go towards the continuing digs at Blick Mead, Vespasians Camp, the second oldest continually occupied site in the U.K The site, just outside of the present town sits at the edge of the famous Stonehenge WHS, an arms length from the River Avon and Stonehenge Avenue. I will be attending, hopefully selling & signing copies of my new novel, based on the myths surrounding Stonehenge, and using evidence from the digs conducted by the Open University Dept. over the last 5 years. I will be the Guest Speaker at next month's Amesbury Society Meeting at Wyndham Hall, Amesbury. I will be giving a talk about what inspired me to write the novels, going into the history, linguistics and mythology surrounding this area of Wiltshire. I hope to be arranging more Book Signings and Book Launches across Wiltshire in the coming months. Copies of the book will soon be available to buy in Avebury, Glastonbury and one or two other places. I hope to get copies available to buy off the shelf in at least one or two local Waterstones Stores. Much to do over the coming weeks and months. Keep coming back and I hope to be able to provide any of you who haven't yet purchased a copy of either books ample chance to get a Kindle copy at a reduced price, or even free, for a limited time. Happy Equinox! J.P.R

Fundraiser and Book Launches

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy