Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stone Circle - A Webring devoted to Stone Circles, Megaliths and other Prehistoric Sites around the world. Our sites feature hundreds o

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stone Circle

Subrings: Stone Circle - Scotland Megalith  
Manager: adminsc
A Webring devoted to Stone Circles, Megaliths and other Prehistoric Sites around the world. Our sites feature hundreds of images, travel guides, archaeology, archaeoastronomy, and new thinking on the subject. Sites hand-picked for quality but not censored for controversial ideas. Stonehenge, the Anasazi, Cahokia, Callanish, henge monuments.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

MOON LORD -OUT NOW!- - 09/20/2013
The Print Version of MOON LORD , the long anticipated sequel to Stone Lord is now live on Amazon. It may take a day or two for the Kindle to show. Please be patient. I sincerely hope that readers of the first book will enjoy how I've brought the story together. In Moon Lord you will note I have taken heed of the advice and inserted a Glossary of Names and their meanings, and I hope a useful little map of the Stonehenge landscape as it appears in the World of the Stone Lord. Please let me have your feedback and recommend it to your friends. You do not necessarily have to like Stonehenge studies or archaeology. The tale is still, I hope, recognisable with the legends of Arthur we grew up with, but perhaps made a little more "real" and less mythic, never losing any of the magic, within a familiar landscape steeped in history and associations with the legend. CLICK HERE TO GO TO AMAZON J.P.R 20 September - Autumn Equinox - 2013

MOON LORD -OUT NOW!-

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy