Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stone Circle - A Webring devoted to Stone Circles, Megaliths and other Prehistoric Sites around the world. Our sites feature hundreds o

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stone Circle

Subrings: Stone Circle - Scotland Megalith  
Manager: adminsc
A Webring devoted to Stone Circles, Megaliths and other Prehistoric Sites around the world. Our sites feature hundreds of images, travel guides, archaeology, archaeoastronomy, and new thinking on the subject. Sites hand-picked for quality but not censored for controversial ideas. Stonehenge, the Anasazi, Cahokia, Callanish, henge monuments.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

The Moon Lord comes this Equinox. Hear what they said about Stone Lord. - 09/07/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-udyrywbDccI/UitxvplVkbI/AAAAAAAABNQ/uWU3J0yZnjE/s640/1235257_653957051294858_668253092_n.jpg

... A fascinating read. The author cleverly locates her retelling of the Arthur story by positioning him in a late Neolithic/early Bronze Age setting which in my opinion is where this mythological figure belongs. ... It's a treat to read a novel set in the prehistoric era by an author who clearly knows their stuff. ... If you're interested in well-written,original historical fiction/pagan/myth,I would recommended this book to you.  ... The unorthodox approach to the period and characters worked extremely well for me and the whole story is full of atmosphere, suspense and exciting narrative. ... Once I started it I didn't want to put it down and found myself having to "limit" my chapters or I would have finished it in one night. ... The result is a setting, both in terms of the physical landscape and the imagined culture, which is strikingly vivid and believable.

The Moon Lord comes this Equinox. Hear what they said about Stone Lord.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy