Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Genealogy - Your genealogy stop for * family history information, * assistance with genealogy research and resources, * or just the

Forums     Login   Signup

Genealogy

Manager: andrea
GenRing is the largest plus one of the oldest and most visited amateur genealogy WebRings in the system. Any amateur genealogy website is encouraged to participate!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Treasure Chest Thursday - My First Car - 09/19/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nwMNHY5_uig/UjY9F7W19rI/AAAAAAAAOkk/y60C0lvum70/s400/1965_Plymouth_Satellite.jpg

Who doesn't remember their first car? Certainly I do. Unfortunately, I didn't take a photograph of it. But I remember it well. A 1965 Plymouth Satellite. She wasn't a pretty car, but she was dependable. Fun. And she could run fast. Short of being able to add oil and water when she needed it, I can't tell you anything about her engine. She was brown with a black roof. The interior was brown and black leather. She had a floor shift , a radio that was awesome , and nothing "power" on her at all! My parents gifted her to me when I got married . And she's one car I'd like to be able to go back and get! I couldn't find a photograph of one with the same style paint as mine had, but here's one I did find:   Ahhh.... how I miss that little car so! And she a beauty???

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy