Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Dogsites Webring - Dogsites has been an active Webring for over 11 years. If you want to promote your dog related website then join the Dog

Forums     Login   Signup

Dogsites Webring

Manager: dogsites
The Ultimate dog related web site with over 800 pages of information, photos and more. Many FREE services for dog breeders, dog classifieds, dog brags, dog sites, dogs, dog pages, dog pictures, info on dogs, dogs information, sites on dogs and many more dog related pages as well as over 220 dog related discussion boards and a worldwide dogsite search engine.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Vet Clients Don’t Understand the Value of Preventive Healthcare - 09/11/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-se-xxsZpNJY/T8xrmdelyII/AAAAAAAABm4/f3he_3fWkGw/s200/Dr.Becker.jpg

Here's a great article that I thought I would pass on...it pays to be well informed! –Kim Don't be Duped by the True Intent of this Media Blitz By Dr. Becker According to dvm360,  "It's no secret that veterinary clients don't understand the value of preventive healthcare." This may be the case for clients of conventional vet practices, but the majority of pet owners in my proactive, integrative practice certainly understand the importance of regular wellness visits. In fact, my preference is to see younger, healthy animals twice a year, and older pets and those with chronic health conditions even more often. 'Partners for Healthy Pets' Campaigns to Promote More Frequent Vet Visits To encourage more vet visits, a group called Partners for Healthy Pets (PHP) is waging a $5.5 million campaign to convince pet owners that visiting the vet regularly  "is essential to responsible pet ownership"  – and is  "as important as food and love." If you're wondering who is behind the campaign, this is from the  PHP Web site : "Partners for Healthy Pets  is the face of the Partnership for Preventive Pet Healthcare™, a committee of the non-profit American Veterinary Medical Foundation that was created to ensure that pets receive the preventive healthcare they deserve through regular visits to a veterinarian. This alliance of more than 20 leading veterinary associations and animal health companies is committed to a vision of improved overall health for pets....

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy