Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Dogsites Webring - Dogsites has been an active Webring for over 11 years. If you want to promote your dog related website then join the Dog

Forums     Login   Signup

Dogsites Webring

Manager: dogsites
The Ultimate dog related web site with over 800 pages of information, photos and more. Many FREE services for dog breeders, dog classifieds, dog brags, dog sites, dogs, dog pages, dog pictures, info on dogs, dogs information, sites on dogs and many more dog related pages as well as over 220 dog related discussion boards and a worldwide dogsite search engine.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Independence Day Trauma - 06/28/2013
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-M81VIuQqWqo/Uc5QvmRGXFI/AAAAAAAACgc/S1mNS6dTxvo/s410/fireworks.jpg

Here's a great article that I thought I would pass on...and it makes a good point, too! –Kim A Fourth of July Nightmare By Ed Kostro June 14th, 2012   It was the day after the Fourth of July, a day that is always traumatic for so many of America's pets, and a day that is always extremely busy for animal shelter personnel and pet rescuers. Despite all of the pleas and the warnings for people to keep their pets safe and secure on the Fourth, hundreds of terrified pets run off each and every year and become lost and panic stricken during our nation's numerous fireworks celebrations. And so very sadly, many of them never find their way home again. This past Independence Day was no exception. After helping to round up several terrified dogs in our neighborhood, I received a phone call asking me if I could pick up a frightened Pit Bull being held at a police station and then return him to his owner. On my way out the door to fetch him, I soon spotted a small brown blur racing down a street near my home, and I immediately gave chase. I quickly discovered that this canine was a tiny Chihuahua that looked extremely terrified as she desperately raced all around our neighborhood in search of some kind of shelter. And when she spotted me chasing her, her panic only increased, and she quickly hid behind a garbage can in an alley. I quickly grabbed a discarded cardboard box from a nearby trash can and I managed to push her into it without getting bitten – she was snapping at me i...

Independence Day Trauma

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy