Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Dogsites Webring - Dogsites has been an active Webring for over 11 years. If you want to promote your dog related website then join the Dog

Forums     Login   Signup

Dogsites Webring

Manager: dogsites
The Ultimate dog related web site with over 800 pages of information, photos and more. Many FREE services for dog breeders, dog classifieds, dog brags, dog sites, dogs, dog pages, dog pictures, info on dogs, dogs information, sites on dogs and many more dog related pages as well as over 220 dog related discussion boards and a worldwide dogsite search engine.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

8 Reasons to Add Olive Oil to Your Dog's Diet - 06/24/2013
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-1Zt3x2MAWn0/Ucf7q97JdbI/AAAAAAAACfg/hUXIOfTL3DM/s1600/woman-dog-kitchen-hero.jpg

Here's a great article that I thought I would pass on...hope you find it interesting! –Kim Add Olive Oil to Your Canine Companion's Food Bowl by Julia Szabo March 6, 2013 Olive oil, that staple of every kitchen, happens to make an excellent, healthful addition to every dog's food bowl. I know I'm usually touting the benefits of coconut oil , which is another mainstay in my pantry, but let's not forget the oil that comes from olives, too, which has its own fantastic advantages. In fact, why not mix things up? Rotate the oils with which you sweeten your dog's food bowl! I like to switch among olive, coconut and (for the Omega 3 factor so key to senior dog vitality) fish oil by Nordic Naturals. Here are eight reasons to heart olive oil. Bone appetit! 1. It tastes doggone good Few things perk up a boring bowl of dry kibble than a loving spoonful of what dog-loving celebrity chef Rachael Ray affectionately calls EVOO (extra-virgin olive oil) – especially if your kibble might be, ahem, the tiniest bit stale. Add a dash of cinnamon and turmeric, and you've spiced your dog's meal in grand style! 2. It helps the eater lose weight Whether the portly pepperpot is canine or human, if there are some unwanted pounds that need shedding, olive oil will help grease the weight-loss engine. The monounsaturated fats in olive oil actually encourage pound-melting by breaking down the fat inside fat cells, to get rid of belly fat and reduce ins...

8 Reasons to Add Olive Oil to Your Dog's Diet

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy