Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Dogsites Webring - Dogsites has been an active Webring for over 11 years. If you want to promote your dog related website then join the Dog

Forums     Login   Signup

Dogsites Webring

Manager: dogsites
The Ultimate dog related web site with over 800 pages of information, photos and more. Many FREE services for dog breeders, dog classifieds, dog brags, dog sites, dogs, dog pages, dog pictures, info on dogs, dogs information, sites on dogs and many more dog related pages as well as over 220 dog related discussion boards and a worldwide dogsite search engine.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Is Your Dog Potty Trained Enough? - 11/08/2012
https://lh3.ggpht.com/_73t8OI7zdgo/SlkrlcdDUII/AAAAAAAAAPU/RcMnEz6pSgY/s320/puppy-pee.jpg

Here are some good housetraining tips that I thought I would pass on. –Kim House Training Your Puppy or Adult Dog House training a puppy or adult dog is such an essential issue for his owner that even a single exclusive tip turns out to be extremely helpful. The first step in making your dog fit for polite company would be to potty train him. Some see this training as a hassle and some as a challenge. For me, it is part of bringing up a pet.   There are a few things you need to know before you actually start potty training a puppy or adult dog. I enumerate these below: You need to understand your dog's body language. Watch for signs that will indicate to you when your pet wants to eliminate. If you own puppies, remember that they need to go potty at fairly frequent intervals - as soon as they wake up, after short naps, after play-time, after meals, before and after being crated and finally, before retiring for the night. Take yo...

Is Your Dog Potty Trained Enough?

Replied - 06/13/2013
https://lh3.ggpht.com/_73t8OI7zdgo/SlkrlcdDUII/AAAAAAAAAPU/RcMnEz6pSgY/s320/puppy-pee.jpg

Here are some good housetraining tips that I thought I would pass on. –Kim House Training Your Puppy or Adult Dog House training a puppy or adult dog is such an essential issue for his owner that even a single exclusive tip turns out to be extremely helpful. The first step in making your dog fit for polite company would be to potty train him. Some see this training as a hassle and some as a challenge. For me, it is part of bringing up a pet.   There are a few things you need to know before you actually start potty training a puppy or adult dog. I enumerate these below: You need to understand your dog's body language. Watch for signs that will indicate to you when your pet wants to eliminate. If you own puppies, remember that they need to go potty at fairly frequent intervals  – as soon as they wake up, after short naps, after play-time, after meals, before and after being crated and finally, before retiring for the night. Take your dog for walks at the time that he usually does his potty. Take him out to the yard, and then, to the same place there every time he needs to answer nature's call. Praise your dog after he eliminates at the right place. Some dog owners even give treats to their dogs. But remember to do this every time he does it right. He will relate the rewards to his having "done it right" and zero in on the spot where you want him to defecate regularly. With time, you can try signal training. This is so that you know when your doggie wants to go. Y...

Is Your Dog Potty Trained Enough?

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy