Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Dogsites Webring - Dogsites has been an active Webring for over 11 years. If you want to promote your dog related website then join the Dog

Forums     Login   Signup

Dogsites Webring

Manager: dogsites
The Ultimate dog related web site with over 800 pages of information, photos and more. Many FREE services for dog breeders, dog classifieds, dog brags, dog sites, dogs, dog pages, dog pictures, info on dogs, dogs information, sites on dogs and many more dog related pages as well as over 220 dog related discussion boards and a worldwide dogsite search engine.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Tornado Survivor Finds Dog - 05/21/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_73t8OI7zdgo/SjC5VDw0DZI/AAAAAAAAAL8/iK0X6f7oK_4/s320/training.jpg

Here's a sweet miraculous story of hope during an Oklahoma tornado... –Kim Tornado Survivor Finds Dog During TV Interview Miraculous stories of survival emerge after one of the strongest tornadoes in history tore through an Oklahoma suburb. An elderly woman whose home was destroyed by the Oklahoma tornado found her pet dog among the rubble during a live TV interview. The footage of Barbara Garcia came as fellow survivors began reliving the terror they felt while winds of up to 200mph obliterated their neighbourhoods. Mrs. Garcia was standing among the twisted wreckage of her home as she was interviewed about her experiences by a reporter from CBS. "I was sitting on the stool holding my dog," she said. "This was the game plan all through the years, to go in that little bathroom (together in an emergency). I rolled around a little bit and when it stopped – I was right there (and) that stove cooker is what I saw. "I never lost consciousness, and I hollered for my little dog and he didn't answer, he didn't come. So, I know he's in here somewhere." But as she spoke, a member of the camera crew spotted a dog's head poking out of the twisted remains of her home. Mrs. Garcia is seen crouching down before exclaiming with joy as she spots her pet. "Well, I thought God just answered one prayer to let me be OK, but He answered both of them, because this was my second prayer," she said, before being led away from the ruins with her dog. Meanwhile, one mother who survived the storm de...

Tornado Survivor Finds Dog

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy