Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Dogsites Webring - Dogsites has been an active Webring for over 11 years. If you want to promote your dog related website then join the Dog

Forums     Login   Signup

Dogsites Webring

Manager: dogsites
The Ultimate dog related web site with over 800 pages of information, photos and more. Many FREE services for dog breeders, dog classifieds, dog brags, dog sites, dogs, dog pages, dog pictures, info on dogs, dogs information, sites on dogs and many more dog related pages as well as over 220 dog related discussion boards and a worldwide dogsite search engine.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Costume Tips - 10/31/2012
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-YTQiN-GjW5M/UJDBJDhDfaI/AAAAAAAAB8Y/kNAm2wn2mvc/s1600/hero.JPG

Here's a fun article that I thought I would pass on... –Kim How to Win a Dog Costume Contest Clever, simple, and comfortable are what to aim for – and how to impress judges. by Carol Bryant Oct. 4, 2012 "Hero" Goblins and ghoulies, candy corn and cornstalks, doggie costume contests and parades: It's time for dogs to get a scary groove on and don the Halloween garb. Did you ever dream of having your dog win a prize in the local parade, online photo contest, or pet event? I've judged and entered dozens of dog Halloween costume contests, so I know there are throngs of dog lovers, myself included, who love dressing their canines in spooky, fun, and festive attire each Halloween season. This cute dog "milks" the competition If Fido is wearing a costume, make sure he likes it, that it's comfortable, and that he is familiar with walking in it. Never make a dog dress up if the dog is not happy about it. One sure way to lose is a contest is...

Costume Tips

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy