Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Dogsites Webring - Dogsites has been an active Webring for over 11 years. If you want to promote your dog related website then join the Dog

Forums     Login   Signup

Dogsites Webring

Manager: dogsites
The Ultimate dog related web site with over 800 pages of information, photos and more. Many FREE services for dog breeders, dog classifieds, dog brags, dog sites, dogs, dog pages, dog pictures, info on dogs, dogs information, sites on dogs and many more dog related pages as well as over 220 dog related discussion boards and a worldwide dogsite search engine.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Trick or Treat Safety - 10/25/2012
https://lh3.ggpht.com/_73t8OI7zdgo/S9NCZMBRPOI/AAAAAAAAAt8/3IDh_EJGcu8/s200/vs-sadie.jpg

Here's a great article that I thought I would pass on...your dog's safety is paramount! –Kim Victoria Stilwell's Top 10 Halloween Safety Tips Here are a few tips for keeping your pets happy and healthy on Halloween: Top Ten Halloween Safety Tips Keep the candy bowl away from your pets. Candy is never a good idea for any pet, and chocolate in particular, can be very dangerous for dogs and cats thanks to a toxic chemical called theobromide. Put the candy bowl where your pets can't reach it and be sure to lock the cupboard door so they can't do some scary scavenging. Careful with the costumes. We may love dressing ourselves up, but I'm pretty sure that if we asked our dogs and cats, they'd agree that they'd just as soon not wear that canine superman outfit you think is so cute. If you absolutely must dress your pet up , consider a simple themed bandanna, or at least make sure the outfit is not constricting, uncomfortable or harmful to t...

Trick or Treat Safety

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy