Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Dogsites Webring - Dogsites has been an active Webring for over 11 years. If you want to promote your dog related website then join the Dog

Forums     Login   Signup

Dogsites Webring

Manager: dogsites
The Ultimate dog related web site with over 800 pages of information, photos and more. Many FREE services for dog breeders, dog classifieds, dog brags, dog sites, dogs, dog pages, dog pictures, info on dogs, dogs information, sites on dogs and many more dog related pages as well as over 220 dog related discussion boards and a worldwide dogsite search engine.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

A leash rant - 11/07/2011
I have to vent.  Why is that nearly every dog owner I encounter has this bizarre need to unleash their dog? 

Dogs should be on a leash unless in the home, the car, or a fenced in area designed for dogs.  Period.

Dogs poop where they want when running free.  There is no such thing as a dog so well trained that it WON'T do something it shouldn't.  That includes YOUR dog.  It might not have done anythiing *you* think is wrong.  Yet.

Dogs should be on a leash for their safety and for the safety of other humans in the vicinity.  Your dog may not be a biter, most aren't, but they CAN get in the way of humans on bikes or running along the same trail that you're on.  I know, it's happened to me more than once, with injuries to me the result (no idea about the dogs, they all ran away after I tripped over them).

Please be considerate and keep your dog on it's leash.

There.  I feel better now.

Replied - 04/09/2012
I beg to differ here. I have never had my dog on a leash and he is trained to go in my side yard only. He walks beside me when we go for walks, does not wander and is very well trained...you can vent but maybe you need to send more time training

Replied - 04/09/2012
If next life, you come back as a dog, you will really be upset at yourself about the dog must be on a leash thing

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy